Ryan Hilliard is the General Manager of North America at HypeAuditor. HypeAuditor is an all-in-one platform for influencers, delivering marketing and sales solutions, analytics, workflow insights, and more. The company focuses on simplifying the processes and tools for successful marketing campaigns while providing a customized experience.
Ryan is a North Carolina State University graduate with a bachelor’s in marketing. He has more than 10 years of experience in the marketing, sales, and cybersecurity industries. Ryan was previously part of ROI Revolution, Inc. in his hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina before becoming the VP of Marketing at LifeOmic. Today, he is helping businesses and influencers visualize their marketing ideas through more transparent analytical tools.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Ryan Hilliard shares his career journey in the marketing industry
- What is HypeAuditor, and what are the benefits of using the all-in-one influencer marketing platform?
- Ryan talks about the relationship between sales and marketing life cycles
- Tips on how to make your marketing or sales campaign a hit
- Ryan’s insights on the process of building and selling a cybersecurity platform
- How to connect with your target audience and maintain brand engagement
- Ryan discusses past mistakes and the best pieces of advice he received in the marketing industry
In this episode…
Being competitive in the marketing industry quite often requires a deep understanding of backend tools, analytics, and performance indicators. With today’s technology, it’s possible to display raw data in a structured manner that promotes clarity, candor, and control when it comes to leading a successful marketing campaign.
Ryan Hilliard showcases technological innovation partnered with marketing solutions. His experience in sales, marketing, cybersecurity, and healthcare allows him to have a unique perspective on the value of interpreting data. Ryan’s creative mindset and analytical expertise inspire him to continue developing leading-edge solutions in the ever-changing era of technology.
In this episode of Accidental Marketers Podcast, Josh Elkin and Ben Yost welcome guest Ryan Hilliard, the General Manager for North America at HypeAuditor. Ryan has been in the industry for more than a decade, with a background in building and maintaining full-funnel marketing and sales life cycles. Now, he is delivering transparent marketing solutions and helping agencies and influencers utilize analytical reports for more successful campaigns. Tune in to learn how he does it!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Josh Elkin on LinkedIn
- Ben Yost on LinkedIn
- Email Josh Elkin: email@example.com
- Email Ben Yost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Hilliard on LinkedIn
- Heidi Fung on LinkedIn
- Arise Daily
- ROI Revolution
- Donald Brown on LinkedIn
- Bain Capital Ventures
- How I Built Thiswith Guy Raz
- “Slack & Flickr: Stewart Butterfield” on How I Built Thiswith Guy Raz
- The First 90 Days, Updated and Expanded: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster by Michael Watkins
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Linkflow.
Linkflow is a link-building service geared towards the software and tech industry that helps clients increase traffic and revenues through high-quality link-building and SEO strategy.
A year or so ago, Linkflow had a healthcare software company as a client that wanted to rank for super competitive terms but was sitting on page three of Google — and getting basically no clicks. Linkflow helped them 10x their traffic and outrank Wikipedia and The New York Times in six months.
Linkflow began because they heard so many horror stories and experienced firsthand shady link builders who were not transparent and provided low-quality links…with little care as to the impact the links have on the site.